An evernote user experience
I started using Evernote some time back to write down lists, of work that I wanted to complete and so on as I was just forgetting important tasks to complete.
And today it is my secretary in true sense 😀 . Its made me more efficient and it is very handy.
- Its easily accessible on the phone. And it gets easily synchronised to other devices, so you can access your note on multiple places.
- Its intuitive. All features are self explanatory.
- You can use text option, to make simple text lists.
- You can click pictures and save them as a note, eases out saving and searching later.
- Edit pictures.
- Create your own doodles.
- It also has an option to save voice notes. It was very handy for me sometime back when I was unable to type due to pain in my hands 😀 . That’s when I discovered…
View original post 25 more words